“Dr. Dre Is a Medical Doctor That Makes Music in His Spare Time!”
Episode 97 of The Gospel Friends
Featuring: David “Rev. Verbiage’ McConnell, Chase “Captain Crunchy” Thompson, Immanuel “The General” Marsh. Still MIA: NAwol Nick Jenkins.
1. This sermon is not going to cost Chase anything, but it is going to get me molested.
2. Romans: Thou art using the wrong latrine!”
3. Homeschooling, AKA “Mommy High”
4. “I’m not here to talk about my wife, I’m here to talk about Jesus.”
5. “Chase is an undercover black guy”
Big Deal or Little Deal:
- http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/2016/05/josh-harris-apologizes.html (Note: we don’t agree with the overall tenor of this blog author)
- ALMOST a topic: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Joshua-Missionary-Baptist-Church-Long-Island-Message-to-Oil-Take-Thieves-Huntington-379810001.html #churchsignsImmanuel’s Rant: http://ftc.co/resource-library/blog-entries/when-ball-becomes-baal
Voicemail: (205) 575-9735 or http://www.speakpipe.com/thegospelfriends
to Shawn Lombard for our into music – “Won’t Go ‘Til You Bless Me” from Rare Bird
to Jeff Hendricks (@FunkyStickman) for our outro music – “Jesus Is A Friend of Mine (Remix)”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |